Hand Painted Kalamkari Lehenga
This authentic hand painted kalamkari lehenga set by Yosshita & Neha exemplifies elegance. The classic lehenga features alternate kalis in steel blue pure raw silk and hand painted kalamkari in peacock motif. The look of the lehenga is enhanced by brocade blouse with lord Durga motif in kalamkari at the back yoke and golden aari embroidery on sleeves. The deep red and green embroidered dupatta complements the lehenga beautifully.
The label Yosshita & Neha is a seamless confluence of inspiration, ethnicity and femininity. The brand forte lies in creating enduring pieces representing the traditional Indian crafts in a distinct and creative way. The vibrant ethnic collections include stylish evening gowns, beautiful blouses, stunning earrings and lehengas for special events.
Colour: Steel blue, Deep Red, Emerald Green
- Brocade blouse with lord Durga motif in kalamkari at the back yoke
- Golden aari embroidery on the long sleeves of the blouse
- Lehenga with alternate kalis in steel blue and hand painted kalamkari in peacock motif
- Includes red and green embroidered dupatta
Raw Silk. Dry Clean Only.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us