Linen and South Cotton Kalamkari Jacket
Beige and blue long panelled jacket on south cotton and pure linen featuring hand painted kalamkari from Srikalahasti, Andhra Pradesh. Motifs are inspired from Iznik tiles of Istanbul. Antique gold metal embellished button with bound pockets and three quarter sleeves.
The label Yosshita & Neha is a seamless confluence of inspiration, ethnicity and femininity. The brand forte lies in creating enduring pieces representing the traditional Indian crafts in a distinct and creative way. The vibrant ethnic collections include stylish evening gowns, beautiful blouses, stunning earrings and lehengas for special events.
Colour: Blue, Beige
- Long jacket featruing a combination of linen and south cotton
- Buttoned front placket (until waist level)
- Hand painted floral kalamkari panels alternate with linen panels
- Two front concealed pockets
Linen, South Cotton. Dry clean only.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us