Beige Hand Painted Silk Angrakha
A stylish angarkha style jacket in a neutral tone, and full of intricate details. A contemporary take on the traditional cut of an angarkha, this is a stylish and timeless addition to your wardrobe.
The label Yosshita & Neha is a seamless confluence of inspiration, ethnicity and femininity. The brand forte lies in creating enduring pieces representing the traditional Indian crafts in a distinct and creative way. The vibrant ethnic collections include stylish evening gowns, beautiful blouses, stunning earrings and lehengas for special events.
Colour: Beige, Gold
- Beige angrakha in textured khadi silk
- Features hand painted kalamkari from Srikalahasti, Andhra Pradesh
- Appliqued with gold dori embroidery on linen
- Long sleeves
- Can be paired with teal blue block printed south cotton pants (not included with the jacket)
Khadi Silk. Dry clean only.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us