Embroidered Light Cream Sherwani
This royal sherwani by WYCI is understated and elegant, making it perfect for a contemporary wedding. The sherwani is made of cream dupion silk fabric and is sharply tailored, complete with a front pleat to give you a flattering silhouette. The entire body of the kurta has an all over checked pattern, both in the back and the front. Breaking the monotony of the embossed pattern is the antique finish golden embroidery on the stand collar, shoulders, arm holes and cuffs on the front and the back. The sherwani will work well with both matching and contrasting bottom wear.
WYCI is an Indian men's designer label by the duo Spandana Mulpuri and Niveditha Adagiri who create a fabulous assortment of styles to cater to the wide needs and tastes of varied customers.The diverse products include Kurtas,Bandgalas, Waistcoats, Sherwanis, Jodhpurs and Pants crafted from Pure European Linens, various handlooms and silk. The label strives to please women by helping them to style and dress up their men well.
- Dupion silk sherwani with embroidery
- Sherwani has all over checked design
- Golden embroidery on cuffs, stand collar, shoulders and arm hold, both front and back
- You may order for a complementing trouser as per your styling and colour preference at an additional price
Silk Dupion. Dry Clean Only.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us