White And Blue Printed Anarkali
Contrasting prints combine to make this white, red, and blue printed kedia top from Vijay Balhara a stylish addition to any woman wardrobe. Crafted from cotton fabric, this blouse features a button front silhouette with long sleeves, a crew neck collar, and shirred accents that give it a loose, flowing appeal.
Vijay Balhara is an Indian Designer who creates exquisite collections with understated opulence using luxurious fabrics embellished with antique Hand Embroidered Techniques. He creates gorgeous Maxi Dresses, interesting variants of Anarkalis and embroidered Jackets.
Colour: White with blue print.
- Anarkali kurta with pyjama and dupatta set.
- Kurta is made of white chanderi fabric with blue prints.
- Kurta features scoop neck and deep U back.
- Kurta is long sleeved and flared from waist.
- Set includes printed churidar pyjama and plain net dupatta.
Kurta, Churidar: Silk, Dupatta: Georgette. Dry Clean Only.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us