Striking Red Anarkali
This set from the label Surendri features a plain red anarkali kurta paired with printed churidar and dupatta. The full sleeve kurta is adorned with thread work embroidery on the yoke and the cuffs. Thirteen tonal buttons dot the front of the kurta which has a relaxed fit. The kurta is paired with stylish churidar and dupatta with abstract prints. Wear it for a festive occasion or a party for a refreshing change from your usual traditional designs.
Surendri by Yogesh Chaudhary is an Indian label whose forte lies in its melange of patterns and draping to enhance the contemporary look and trends forecasted for the season. The gorgeous collections include varied styles such as pretty bridal lehengas, sarees and anarkalis as well as stylish contemporary ensembles like jumpsuits, gowns, dresses, playsuits and tunics.
Colour: Red, Assorted
- Red anarkali kurta with printed churidar and dupatta
- Chanderi kurta has a flared fit with full sleeves
- 13 tonal buttons on the yoke
- Threadwork embroidery on the yoke and collar
- Churidar and dupatta with abstract prints
Mangalagiri Cotton. Dry Clean Only.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us