Cream Eight Kali Lehenga
This spectacular outfit by Siddartha Tytler is a fashionable and a contemporary spin on our traditional favourite, the lehenga. With a corset that matches modern art work, the skirt is flaring in an A-line cut for maximum impact. The embroidery contrasts the silhouette as it is beautifully traditional. The border too is big on sequins and matches the slim one on the dupatta.
Part of Siddartha Tytler's Bridal Asia Collection. Features use of elegant fabrics and exquisite embroidery techniques and includes Bridal collections of Sarees (Saris), Lehengas, Salwar Kameez's and Other Wedding Clothes.
Colour: Maroon, Cream
– This is a three-piece outfit, consisting of a choli, lehenga and dupatta
– The choli is a corset with a mild sweetheart neckline that ends just above the midriff
– It has maroon and cream stripes over it
– The 8 kali lehenga is in cream and has dori work along with a maroon border
– The dupatta is made of net fabric in cream and has a maroon border
Net, Lame, Taffeta. Dry Clean Only
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us