Salmon Baroque Embroidered Anarkali
This shade of vermillion colour when used right can literally cause magic, and that is exactly what Siddartha Tytler shows us with this creation. The net fabric adds a traditional princess like charm to it, while the contrasting blue colour and the embroidery on the yoke adds a pop of zing. It would be perfect for this anarkali suit if you chose your accessories in blue!
Part of Siddartha Tytler's Bridal Asia Collection. Features use of elegant fabrics and exquisite embroidery techniques and includes Bridal collections of Sarees (Saris), Lehengas, Salwar Kameez's and Other Wedding Clothes.
– This is a three-piece anarkali set
– The anarkali kurta is full-sleeved with an empire line
– The top is salmon baroque embroidered, while the voluminous lower torso is fully pleated
– The churidar is made of a stretch net fabric
– The net dupatta is blue in colour with a printed border
Silk Crepe, Net. Dry Clean Only
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us