Chic Black Anarkali
Siddartha Tytler brings to you this adorable traditional Indian ensemble with elaborate craftsmanship and a whooping forty meters ghera that will make it a prized possession in your wardrobe. It has exquisite thread, crystal and sequin embroidery on its bodice and long butis on its sheer sleeves. Its lower torso is in plain black net with a contrasting thin border. It includes a matching embellished sheer dupatta. Wear it with a pair of dressy heels and a festive clutch for a traditional look with a difference.
This is part of Siddartha Tytler's collection featuring the best of contemporary luxury Indian fashion. Showcasing a bold transition from Indian designer clothing to western silhouettes inspired by Indian handwork techniques onto Dresses, Jumpsuits, Tops and Jackets.
- Black anarkali with a black churidar and black net dupatta
- Stand collar with a sleek narrow v-cut and full length sheer sleeves with long butis at the top
- The bodice is fully embellished with thread, crystal and sequin work
- Its lower torso has a 40 metres ghera
- Includes a black stretch net churidar and a black dupatta with embellished motifs and border
Anarkali: Georgette, Net, Churidar: Stretch Net, Dupatta: Net. Dry Clean Only.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us