Red and Gold Kundan Necklace
An elegant necklace with stones, beads and kundan pieces by Shillpa Purii that is perfect to be paired with traditional outfits. The short necklace has a string of one gram gold beads strung between two rows of red crystals. The three strings are held together by two-sided kundan pieces on either side, adding more colour to the necklace. Large gold beads complete the necklace at the back. A golden dori makes the length of the necklace adjustable. Wear it with traditional wear for a festive occasion for maximum impact.
Shillpa Purii is an Indian Jewellery Designer whose specialty lies in ethnic jewellery. Her collections include beautiful, elegant and trendy pieces of jewellery like earrings, head pieces, bracelets and necklaces.
Colour: Red, Gold
- Necklace with red crystals and one gram gold beads
- Two rows of red crystals with gold beads at the centre
- Two pretty kundan pieces on either side
- Golden beads at the back - Adjustable dori at the back
Keep away from water and perfume
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us