Kundan Half Chand Headgear
This style in white and gold has a gorgeous half-moon shaped center piece that is adorned with kundan and pearls. Two pairs of chains on either side studded with pearls and a middle chain with kundan can be used to fasten the headgear to your hair. The versatile piece can also be worn as a maang-tikka to add a dash of tradition to your outfit. It looks stunning when paired with a bridal ensemble land will enhance the look of your hairdo.
Shillpa Purii is an Indian Jewellery Designer whose specialty lies in ethnic jewellery. Her collections include beautiful, elegant and trendy pieces of jewellery like earrings, head pieces, bracelets and necklaces.
Colour : White and Gold
- Pearls and kundan headgear made of alloy
- Center design is half-moon shaped and studded with kundan and pearls
- Two pairs of pearl chains are used to secure it on either side
- Chain in the center is studded with kundan
- Can be worn like a maang tikka as well
Keep away from water and perfume.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us