Traditional Off-white Saree
Make a statement this wedding season in this gorgeous off-white Saroj Jalan saree with a multi-colour embroidered border. It is decorated with golden buti work all over and features a yellow and red patch zardosi work border on both sides. One of the edges is accented by an orange and green kundan work border running parallel to the main border, enhancing its festive appeal. A red raw silk blouse with golden threadwork embroidery completes the outfit. This saree will look great when paired with kundan jewellery and can be worn both during the day and evenings.
Saroj Jalan is an Indian designer who specialises in exquisite bridal trousseau. Her beautiful collection is hand made, with the entire production being done in house and crafted from the best quality fabrics. Styles include stunning bridal lehengas and wedding sarees which are traditional with a touch of contemporary appeal.
Colour - Off-white, Red, Green, Yellow
- Off-white tissue georgette saree with multicolour border
- Saree features golden buti work on the body
- Red and yellow patchwork border with zardosi work on both sides
- One side is accented by an orange and green border with kundan work
- Red raw silk blouse piece with golden embroidery included in the set
Saree: Tissue, Blouse: Raw Silk. Dry Clean Only.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us