Bandhej Pink and Green Saree
A striking half and half Saroj Jalan saree for parties or festive occasions. Half of the body of the saree is crafted from pink georgette bandhej while the drape and pallu are green. The parrot green georgette tissue drape has a pink satin patch work with zari embroidery along the border with scalloped ends. The bright pink raw silk blouse matches the pink patchwork on the saree and is adorned with golden embroidery.
Saroj Jalan is an Indian designer who specialises in exquisite bridal trousseau. Her beautiful collection is hand made, with the entire production being done in house and crafted from the best quality fabrics. Styles include stunning bridal lehengas and wedding sarees which are traditional with a touch of contemporary appeal.
Colour: Green, Pink
- Half and half pink and green saree
- One half made of pink georgette bandhej
- Other half made of green tissue georgette
- Green part has a pink satin patch with zari embroidery
- Border is scalloped with golden thread work
- Blouse material is bright pink with golden embroidery
Saree: Georgette, Blouse: Raw Silk. Dry Clean Only.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us