Traditional Off-white Bridal Lehenga
This absolutely stunning bridal lehenga by Saroj Jalan exudes a rich traditional look in an alluring design. It features an off-white jacquard lehenga with lovely all over red patch embroidery finished with red and orange borders. It has been teamed with an off-white silk all over patterned blouse with red patch at the hem. The contrasting green net embellished dupatta and red net stole add wonderful contrasting elements to this fabulous bridal ensemble.
Saroj Jalan is an Indian designer who specialises in exquisite bridal trousseau. Her beautiful collection is hand made, with the entire production being done in house and crafted from the best quality fabrics. Styles include stunning bridal lehengas and wedding sarees which are traditional with a touch of contemporary appeal.
- Off white jacquard lehenga with all over intricate red patch embroidery and rich red and orange borders at the hem
- Off-white silk blouse with an all over pattern, red patch embroidery at the hem and red kundan border at the sleeves. Please note the blouse in the picture was used for styling purpose only. An image of the actual off-white blouse material is at the end
- Green net dupatta with all over buti design and a red scalloped border
- Red net stole with all over buti design and red kundan border
Lehenga: Jacquard, Dupatta: Net. Dry Clean Only.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us