Traditional Red and Green Lehenga
Saroj Jalan brings to you a gorgeous lehenga in traditional colours that makes it the perfect outfit for your wedding. It features a dark green lehenga with elaborate zardosi work on it and red, yellow and green scalloped design border. It includes a red blouse festooned with all over embroidery and green border at the sleeves. An added highlight of the set is the red dupatta with buti design and contrast border which can be worn as an additional accessory. A grand yellow net stole complete with paisley scallop design in the border will give you a look that calls for a second glance. Saroj Jalan is an Indian designer who specialises in exquisite bridal trousseau. Her beautiful collection is hand made, with the entire production being done in house and crafted from the best quality fabrics. Styles include stunning bridal lehengas and wedding sarees which are traditional with a touch of contemporary appeal.
Colour: Dark Green, Red, Chrome Yellow
- Dark green raw silk lehenga with antique zardosi work
- Lehenga border features red, yellow and green scalloped design
- Red raw silk blouse with all over embroidery and green border at the sleeves. Please note the blouse in the picture was used for styling purpose only. An image of the actual blouse material is at the end
- Red net dupatta with all over buti design and contrasting red, yellow and green border
- Set includes a yellow net stole with red paisley scalloped border
Lehenga: Raw Silk, Dupatta: Net. Dry Clean Only.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us