Red and Chrome Yellow Lehenga
A gorgeous lehenga by Saroj Jalan adorned with gota patti work. The raw silk lehenga is voluminous, with gota patti work all over and a fully embellished border with red, green and magenta accents. The blouse, made of red and yellow raw silk fabric is festooned with all over buti work and features gota-patti work on the front and back of the neckline and the sleeves. The set is completed by a red net dupatta with buti work all over the body and a red gota border. Ideal for a wedding, this raw silk set can be an heirloom piece that you can lovingly pass from one generation to another.
Saroj Jalan is an Indian designer who specialises in exquisite bridal trousseau. Her beautiful collection is hand made, with the entire production being done in house and crafted from the best quality fabrics. Styles include stunning bridal lehengas and wedding sarees which are traditional with a touch of contemporary appeal.
Colour: Red, Yellow, Orange
- Raw silk lehenga with gota patti work
- Skirt is voluminous, with full gota patti work
- Red, green and magenta accents on the fully embellished border
- Raw silk blouse in red and yellow with buti work
- Blouse has gota patti detail on neckline and sleeve
- Red net dupatta with buti work and red gota border
Lehenga,Blouse: Raw Silk, Dupatta: Net . Dry Clean Only.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us