Orange and Red Lehenga
An unique lehenga by Saroj Jalan that combines traditional colours like orange and red to create a gorgeous ensemble that is fit for the queen! The raw silk orange skirt features red patch embroidery all over its body and is adorned with a red and orange scallop border. Matching the skirt is a fully embroidered red velvet blouse with red and orange border at the sleeves. The set is completed by an orange net dupatta with red patch embroidery. Enhancing the look of the dupatta is the thick red border dotted with kundan work. Also a part of the set is a red net stole with all over buti design. Adding a pop of colour to the stole is a blue velvet border.
Saroj Jalan is an Indian designer who specialises in exquisite bridal trousseau. Her beautiful collection is hand made, with the entire production being done in house and crafted from the best quality fabrics. Styles include stunning bridal lehengas and wedding sarees which are traditional with a touch of contemporary appeal.
Colour: Red, Orange
- Red and orange lehenga set
- Skirt is orange raw silk with all over red patch embroidery
- Scalloped red and orange border for the skirt
- Blouse made of velvet is fully embroidered
- Blouse has red and orange border at sleeves
- Orange net dupatta with red patch embroidery and kundan border
- Set includes red net stole with buti design and blue velvet border
Lehenga: Raw Silk, Blouse: Velvet, Dupatta: Net . Dry Clean Only.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us