Pretty Embossed Gold Plated Jhumkas
These sterling silver gold plated jhumkis by Roopa Vohra have too many gorgeous elements to count. But what stands out is the pair of peacocks in full bloom on the top. The dome too have tiny, cutesy flowers carved on it, while the appealing drops hanging all around give it an Indian look.
Roopa Vohra is a Mumbai based Jewellery designer who creates contemporary and stylish Indian Jewellery. Her trademark styles incorporate traditional Indian crafts like Thewa and Kundan into her contemporary styles. Her collections include a range of Necklaces, Bracelets, Cuffs and Earrings in sterling silver plated with 22 kt Gold.
- This is a pair of sterling silver jhumkas
- They have been gold plated
- They feature pretty peacocks at the top and delicate flowers on the dome
- Striking circular danglers with small charming floral motifs at the ends
- The weight is 49.15 gms & length 6&1/2 cm and width is 3 cm
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us