Gorgeous Gold Plated Jhumkas
We must say, there's a distinct Southern Indian charm to these jhumkas by Roopa Vohra. The stunning dome with tiny drops encircling it, is preceded by a betel leaf shaped holder. Revered in the Hindu mythology, here it is decorated and adorned with semi-paisleys and floral drawings, making it look very rich and royal.
Roopa Vohra is a Mumbai based Jewellery designer who creates contemporary and stylish Indian Jewellery. Her trademark styles incorporate traditional Indian crafts like Thewa and Kundan into her contemporary styles. Her collections include a range of Necklaces, Bracelets, Cuffs and Earrings in sterling silver plated with 22 kt Gold.
- This is a pair of sterling silver jhumkas
- They have been gold plated
- Betel leaf shaped holder at the top adorned with a pretty embossed design
- Stunning domes with tiny circular danglers
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us