Circular Pearl Studded Earrings
These alluring earrings by Roopa Vohra will effortlessly add a pop of colour to your ensembles. The enamel coated earrings have a white stone at the top that is adorned with a crown of tiny pearls. The top part of the disc has a pink and blue enamel coating while the bottom semi-circle has a contrasting coating. It has a beautiful string of pearls along the bottom border that add a charming definition to the earrings.
Roopa Vohra is a Mumbai based Jewellery designer who creates contemporary and stylish Indian Jewellery. Her trademark styles incorporate traditional Indian crafts like Thewa and Kundan into her contemporary styles. Her collections include a range of Necklaces, Bracelets, Cuffs and Earrings in sterling silver plated with 22 kt Gold.
- Alloy earrings with gold finish
- Top has a white stone with pearls lining
- Circular hanging has multi-colour contrasting enamel coating
- A string of pearls line the border of the hanging
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us