Beautifully Detailed Jhumkas
A pair of earrings by Roopa Vohra, with the sun motif looks fierce and feminine. The frame of flowers on the top looks delicate, while the intricate detailing on the dome casts a traditional, old worldly charm. The tiny delicate drops are the ones that are breath-taking though.
Roopa Vohra is a Mumbai based Jewellery designer who creates contemporary and stylish Indian Jewellery. Her trademark styles incorporate traditional Indian crafts like Thewa and Kundan into her contemporary styles. Her collections include a range of Necklaces, Bracelets, Cuffs and Earrings in sterling silver plated with 22 kt Gold.
- This is a pair of Sterling Silver Jhumkas
- They have been gold plated
- Top resembles a sun motif with a frame of delicate flowers around the central circular shape
- Intricate detailing on the dome with circular danglers
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us