Myara Sharara Set
Rashika Sharma, a young and promising fashion designer, brings her new women’s luxury fashion label that captures the essence of modern India – one rooted in tradition and heritage, yet adapting to modern influences. The label seeks to provide a balanced mixture between the classic and the contemporary to carve out an unforgettable experience – blending finesse, grace, and heritage together. Rashika believes that fashion isn’t just clothing, but reflections of our state of mind and emotions. Following a minimalist yet powerful design philosophy and working primarily with solid colors and floral patterns, she seeks to empower the modern Indian women with confidence & expression. Adding touches of romanticism and mystery, the creations are juxtaposed with playful prints, vibrant tones, & fine craftsmanship.
- Kurta is entricately hand embroidered with dabka, resham, pearls, nalki and beads on finest quality khadi silk
- The kurta has gathered frills
- Sharara bottoms have contrast green border embroidery
- The dupatta is hand embroidered
- Suit Length: 60"
Kurta, Sharara: Khadi Silk, Dupatta: Georgette, Lining: Shantoon. Dry Clean Only.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us