Cutwork Fish-Cut Gown
Cutwork, Pearls and a flattering fish-cut silhouette on a gown in the gorgeous shade of cerulean blue is what Mandira Wirk has to offer with this outfit. It is crafted from pure satin and has a net brocade bust with a deep v-neckline adorned with pearl embroidery. The satin lower torso of the gown is structured and gets its volume from the can-can layer. Beneath the satin layer is shimmering gold copper brocade cutwork that provides a beautiful texture to the gown and makes it perfect for the red carpet.
Mandira Wirk is a veteran Indian designer whose stunning creations showcase an exquisite sense of luxury & modernism that is symbolic of subtlety, femininity and romanticism. Her collections include versatile and stylish Indian bridal and couture ensembles.
Colour: Cerulean Blue
- Pure satin sleeveless gown with a deep v-neckline
- Pearl embroidery on the net brocade bust
- Brocade cutwork layer under satin layer in gold copper colour
- Can-can is provided for volume, brocade layer inside and poly satin for lining
Gown: Satin, Bodice: Net Brocade, Lining: Polyester Satin. Dry Clean Only.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us