Marigold Caravan Lehenga
House of Trove brings to you an alluring crop top and printed skirt set in a contemporary design with traditional prints. The top is dual-toned, with a salmon orange patch over the mustard orange body. Golden gota embellishments line the mustard orange fabric. The front features mirror work along the neckline and button fastenings along the center. A tie-up on the back lends the top a more contemporary edge. The multicoloured skirt has accents of teal, cyan, orange and silver on a cream body with a gota and sequin border along the hem. A multicoloured beaded tie-up on the side gives the skirt a playful appeal.
House of Trove by Indian designer Arushi Kapahi is known for its easy silhouettes, elegant appeal and lending a contemporary feel to ethnic designs. Her stunning collections include timeless suits, pretty anarkalis, elegant gowns and versatile lehengas which beautifully highlight the intricacies and beauty of traditional Indian crafts.
Colour: Orange, Cream, Blue
- Sleeveless crop top and skirt set
- Mustard orange and salmon orange top
- Top has button fastenings in the front and cut out back with tie-ups
- Gota embellishments on the body and mirror work on neckline
- Skirt has teal, cyan and orange prints on cream body
- Silver sequin and gota work along border
- Multicolour tie-ups on the waist
- Includes dual colored (salmon orange & mustard orange) chiffon dupatta with gotta and sequins work
Raw Silk, Crepe, Chiffon, Satin, Shantoon. Dry Clean Only.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us