Teal and Cyan Anarkali
House of Trove brings to you a long vibrant and pleasing dual-toned anarkali. The bodice has a V shaped teal patch flanked by striped cyan patches on either sides. Teal cloth button fastenings are present in the front while the neck has mirror and gota embellishments surrounded by embroidery. The teal lower torso is crafted from georgette and has a fluidic silhouette and mirror embellishments. The set is finished with a cyan dupatta that is festooned with mirror work and zari embellishments.
House of Trove by Indian designer Arushi Kapahi is known for its easy silhouettes, elegant appeal and lending a contemporary feel to ethnic designs. Her stunning collections include timeless suits, pretty anarkalis, elegant gowns and versatile lehengas which beautifully highlight the intricacies and beauty of traditional Indian crafts.
Colour: Teal, Cyan
- Raw silk and georgette anarkali
- Raw silk kurta has a teal and cyan bodice with button fastenings in the front
- Mirror, gota and thread work along the neck
- Kurta made of georgette waist-down, with mirror embellishments
- Includes cyan dupatta with embellishments and cyan cigarette pants in satin-shantoon blend
Raw Silk, Georgette, Chiffon, Shantoon. Dry Clean Only.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us