Tribal Weaponry Inspired Earrings
Featuring a pair of tribal weaponry inspired earrings by ESA that will be the highlight of any ensemble that they are a part of. The brass earrings have a gold-dipped finish and pointed edges that make the source of its inspiration apparent. A solid triangular piece with a pearl makes up the drop. Wear them with casual or formal wear and simply allow these dramatic earrings to shine through and elevate your look effortlessly.
ESA by designers by Gitika Singh and Sreenivas Reddy is an Indian fashion jewelry brand. It presents modern collections of fashion jewelry crafted from brass, encrusted with enamel, fresh water pearls and semiprecious stones with a gold dipped finish. The pretty collections include versatile and distinct earrings which are sure to make a stylish impact.
- Tribal weaponry inspired brass earrings
- Earrings have a gold dipped finish
- Five projecting triangles along a ring make up the top
- Drop features a solid pointed triangle with a pearl
- Earrings have a post and push closure
- Dimensions 60 X 18 X 18 mm approx
Avoid contact with liquids -spirits, water and perfume.To clean use a soft cloth to wipe the jewellery. Store in dry plastic or fabric pouch.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us