Overlapping Leaf Motif Drop Earrings
Two leaves in an overlapping design make this pair of ESA earrings a covetable piece of jewellery. The long hook earrings feature two convex leaves, inspired by the holy basil leaf, facing away from each other. The stalks of the leaves are adorned with tiny pearls that further enhance the beauty of the earrings. Wear it with contemporary outfits for a look of sheer elegance.
ESA by designers by Gitika Singh and Sreenivas Reddy is an Indian fashion jewelry brand. It presents modern collections of fashion jewelry crafted from brass, encrusted with enamel, fresh water pearls and semiprecious stones with a gold dipped finish. The pretty collections include versatile and distinct earrings which are sure to make a stylish impact.
- Brass hook earrings with gold dipped finish
- Handmade earrings feature two long stalks with leaves at the ends
- Stalks are studded with baroque freshwater pearls
- Dimensions 70 X 15 X 10 mm approx
Avoid contact with liquids -spirits, water and perfume.To clean use a soft cloth to wipe the jewellery. Store in dry plastic or fabric pouch.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us