Leaf motif top with hangings
ESA brings to you a classy pair of earrings fashioned out of brass, with a gold dipped finish. The handmade earrings feature a top that is shaped like a leaf, inspired by the sacred basil leaf. The leaf is attached to the tapering tubular drop through a delicate pearl. Given its contemporary design, the earrings can be paired with both traditional and formal outfits for a look that is chic and stylish.
ESA by designers by Gitika Singh and Sreenivas Reddy is an Indian fashion jewelry brand. It presents modern collections of fashion jewelry crafted from brass, encrusted with enamel, fresh water pearls and semiprecious stones with a gold dipped finish. The pretty collections include versatile and distinct earrings which are sure to make a stylish impact.
- Brass handmade earrings with gold dipped finish
- Earrings feature a leaf shaped top with post and push closure
- Golden tapering drop connected to the top through a pearl
- Dimensions 75 x 25 x 19 mm approx
Avoid contact with liquids -spirits, water and perfume.To clean use a soft cloth to wipe the jewellery. Store in dry plastic or fabric pouch.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us