Konark Sunburst Earrings
With a brilliant golden shine, this pair of ESA earrings inspired by the Konark architecture is a fascinating combination of traditional and contemporary designs. The brass earrings with a gold dipped finish have a red enamel inlay in the center with a pearl studded in its heart. A sun-like pattern surrounds the central circle. The earrings have a hook closure and will look fabulous when paired with both traditional and modern outfits.
ESA by designers by Gitika Singh and Sreenivas Reddy is an Indian fashion jewelry brand. It presents modern collections of fashion jewelry crafted from brass, encrusted with enamel, fresh water pearls and semiprecious stones with a gold dipped finish. The pretty collections include versatile and distinct earrings which are sure to make a stylish impact.
Colour: Red, Gold, White
- Brass earrings with gold dipped finish
- Earrings have a red enamel inlay in the center
- A baroque freshwater pearl is studded at the center
- 16 spokes around the circle
- Earrings have a hook closure
- Dimensions 2 X 28 X 10 mm
Avoid contact with liquids -spirits, water and perfume.To clean use a soft cloth to wipe the jewellery. Store in dry plastic or fabric pouch.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us