Handmade Circular Leaf Motif Earrings
ESA brings to you a pair of elegant handmade earrings with a design inspired by the holy basil leaf. The brass earrings with gold dipped finish are crafted with three interconnected leaves that create a charming circular design. A delicate freshwater pearl drop at the bottom adds a beautiful finishing touch to the earrings. Wear it with a chic kurta or even your silk blouse and a pair of pants for a sophisticated and elegant look.
ESA by designers by Gitika Singh and Sreenivas Reddy is an Indian fashion jewelry brand. It presents modern collections of fashion jewelry crafted from brass, encrusted with enamel, fresh water pearls and semiprecious stones with a gold dipped finish. The pretty collections include versatile and distinct earrings which are sure to make a stylish impact.
- Handmade brass hook earrings
- Earrings have gold dipped finish
- Pattern features 3 interconnected basil leaf motifs
- Earrings are finished with a baroque freshwater pearl drop
- Dimensions 50 X 35 X 5 mm approx
Avoid contact with liquids -spirits, water and perfume.To clean use a soft cloth to wipe the jewellery. Store in dry plastic or fabric pouch.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us