Art Deco Inspired Tassel Earrings
ESA brings to you a pair of long tassel earrings with an art deco inspired design. The brass earrings have a gold dipped finish with the top being made of up overlapping rectangles, inspired by colonial art deco architecture. The drop is composed of golden chains of shoulder sweeping length. Wear these hook earrings to a casual party or an evening out, paired with a delicate chain and a bracelet.
ESA by designers by Gitika Singh and Sreenivas Reddy is an Indian fashion jewelry brand. It presents modern collections of fashion jewelry crafted from brass, encrusted with enamel, fresh water pearls and semiprecious stones with a gold dipped finish. The pretty collections include versatile and distinct earrings which are sure to make a stylish impact.
- Handmade brass earrings with gold dipped finish
- Top features a hook closure
- Colonial art deco architecture inspired top
- Drop is made of shoulder sweeping tassels
- Dimensions 110 X 18 X 10 mm approx
Avoid contact with liquids -spirits, water and perfume.To clean use a soft cloth to wipe the jewellery. Store in dry plastic or fabric pouch.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us