Wine Maheshwar Saree
A Coorv saree in an alluring wine colour with a golden zari. The Maheshwar silk cotton saree stands out for the beauty of the fabric. Its golden border is a striking contrast to the wine coloured body while the tassels on the pallu enhance its traditional appeal. Wear it with a choker or a necklace and a pair of jhumkas for a traditional look.
Coorv Designs by Indian designer Charumita Srivastava is synonymous with developing beautiful complex textiles handcrafted in simple and modern ways. They reinvent traditional textile techniques with unique creative elements for the modern woman. The stunning saree collections showcase techniques such as Bandhani and Jamdani.
Colour: Wine, Gold
- Maheshwar silk cotton saree with border
- Saree has wine coloured body
- Saree features a golden zari border
- Pallu has golden lines and tassels at the end
- Includes an un-stitched blouse piece that is attached to the saree
- Disclaimer: Blouse used here is only for representation purpose.
Silk, Cotton. Dry Clean Only.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us