Green Bandhani Saree
Coorv Designs brings to you a pleasing green saree with red and yellow bandhani prints. The saree is made from plain green silk and is adorned with large bandhani pattern that begin after the pleats and extend all the way till the pallu. The traditional prints of the saree make it ideal to be worn during festive occasions when paired with gold or kundan jewellery.
Coorv Designs by Indian designer Charumita Srivastava is synonymous with developing beautiful complex textiles handcrafted in simple and modern ways. They reinvent traditional textile techniques with unique creative elements for the modern woman. The stunning saree collections showcase techniques such as Bandhani and Jamdani.
Colour: Green, Red, Yellow
- Silk saree with bandhani prints
- Saree body is plain green
- Red and yellow bandhani prints from pleats to pallu end
- Includes an un-stitched blouse piece that is attached to the saree
- Disclaimer: Blouse used here is only for representation purpose.
Silk. Dry Clean Only.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us