Elegant Maheshwar Saree
A gorgeous Coorv saree crafted from traditional Indian handloom in a pleasing colour to create six yards of sheer elegance. The Maheshwar silk cotton saree is finished with a golden zari border and tassels in the pallu. The saree derives its beauty from its simplicity and its charming colour. Wear it with gold jewellery and flowers in the hair for a traditional look or pair it with statement jewellery and a printed cotton blouse for a contemporary appeal.
Coorv Designs by Indian designer Charumita Srivastava is synonymous with developing beautiful complex textiles handcrafted in simple and modern ways. They reinvent traditional textile techniques with unique creative elements for the modern woman. The stunning saree collections showcase techniques such as Bandhani and Jamdani.
- Plain Maheshwar silk cotton saree
- Saree features a golden zari border
- Saree is finished with tassels in the pallu
- Includes an un-stitched blouse piece that is attached to the saree
- Disclaimer: Blouse used here is only for representation purpose.
Silk, Cotton. Dry Clean Only.
- Product Code: - Need help? Contact Us