You have found a fabulous saree, a dazziling salwar kameez or the lehenga of your life. But how can you match your clothes style to your jewelley?
Below five easy pieces of advice from Jewellery designer Maria Khan:
1. At fashion shows, designers are matching a lot of chunky jewellery with Indian wear. Chains, charms, black and gold are in trend this season.
2. Someone might like the chunky look, others may prefer a single statement piece. Either way, keep in mind that you don't go overboard with the ornaments.
3. If your lehenga is simple, adorn yourself with different chunky pieces of jewellery without going over the top. If you are wearing big chandelier earrings, then just add bangles. Else, simply put on a statement neckpiece with small earrings.
4. With a sari, I would suggest long earrings, a cuff on one hand and a cocktail ring on the index finger of the other. Nothing more!
5. A pair of drop dangler earrings with a simple bracelet on one hand and a watch on the other. If you wear an embellished salawar Kameez.