Fashion design duo Abraham and Thakore, founded by Indian designers David Abraham and Rakesh Thakore, have now celebrated a whopping 21 years in the fast paced fashion industry. The Delhi based fashion designers are known mainly for showcasing tradition with a distinct modern and contemporary spin on a characteristically Indian aesthetic, have recently shared their exclusive five-step fashion guide on how the new age contemporary Indian woman should dress.
1. Minimalise. Whether it be clothing or accessories make do with less.
2. Be daring. Go bold and bright with colours!
3. Break the rules. Wear a man shirt with a traditional sari.
4. Coordinate with your partner. Make a combined statement.
5. Be very honest and ruthless with your decisions, don't squeeze yourself into something that doesn’t fit.
Sources: Vogue India