- Celebs Wearing
- About Us
- Get Offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the question to find the answer
If a certain style is currently out of stock, please get in touch regarding the same - we can often get the specific style made to order or offer a suitable alternative. You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which style you loved and we will do our best to help you.
If you are outside the UK and wish to order from our website, kindly get in touch with us by emailing us at email@example.com or give us a call on +44 (0) 20 8144 5610. A lot of overseas shipping options are already available through our website already.
Absolutely. Your personal information is kept private and confidential and at no point will we share this information with anyone else (except without your explicit prior consent). We may use your contact details to inform you of the latest arrivals news or offers and fabulous new services via email. If you would prefer not to receive these updates, you can un-subscribe from our newsletters.
Of course, we offer a seven day return policy for our ready to wear collection. If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return the same for a full refund.
If you are based in the EU, you are covered by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs) and you have the right to cancel your order with us, provided you give us written notice within seven working days of receipt.
Items should be returned new, unused and with all garment tags still attached. In addition, shoes should be returned in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. We may not accept merchandise which is not received in the above specified conditions. Furthermore, to ensure that your return is adequately protected in transit, we recommend you send your items back to us in the original packaging provided.
The procedure for a return is:
• You must notify customer care in writing of your wish to cancel the contract for your entire order under the DSRs within seven working days of receiving your items. Either email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: Order Cancellation, Customer Care, Malti Trading Limited, 25 Artemis Court, Homer Drive, London, E14 3UH, United Kingdom.
• On receipt of your notice of contract cancellation, customer care will email you about the procedure for effecting a return / exchange, which is generally as below
• You need to return the product to Returns Deparment, Malti Trading Limited, 25 Artemis Court, Homer Drive, London, E14 3UH, United Kingdom.
• We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them. We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
• Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment.
• We will refund the full value of your order, excluding shipping costs, within 30 days of receiving your notice of contract cancellation. If we do not receive the cancelled order, we can arrange to have it collected from you at your cost.
Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order under the DSRs if you give us formal written notice of cancellation within seven working days of receiving the order, as described above.
To exchange an item, simply specify the new size you require at the time of requesting your exchange and follow the instructions that will be provided to you.
For made to order products, due to the nature of the products, we are unable to offer a return or exchange on these products.
Our collections are unique and hand-crafted in most cases, and this obviously affects delivery times. Ready to wear products are shipped within a few days of your order from our Indian office and the made to order styles are shipped as soon as they are ready. Exact delivery times are specified in individual product details.
The delivery times are indicative in nature and might be subject to delays due to stock availability, customs delays or due to transportation delays. We aim to keep you informed at all times if we anticipate any un-planned for delays in your delivery.
We can offer multiple delivery options in some cases (express deliveries) and the costs vary depending on the choices. Please do not hesitate to contact us for specific delivery options.
Yes, absolutely. Security of your personal information is extremely important to us and we use the latest SSL encryption technology to securely transmit your credit card information to our payment processors. All orders are processed through a secure checkout system provided by Sage Pay.
No, our prices include all duties and charges. The prices on the website include customs duties and UK VAT.
No! The amazing styles that we sell are made of various materials, including silk. The details of the materials used in the garment are specified in the description.
All products are sold by the international sizing scheme used by the respective Indian designers. To convert this to your usual size, simply click on the 'size guide' link which you will find on every product page.
If you are unsure about the size, please drop us an email on email@example.com and we will be glad to help you choose the right size.
We work directly with all the designers whose collections we offer and can guarantee that every item we sell is 100% authentic.